Members who would like to participate under this scheme will get Rs 100 in indzola e-Wallet & Rs 1100 e-COUPONS of indzola after successful getting 10 persons (or 5 groups) registered on indzola.com.
Once 10 persons are registered on website ( click here to see the registration page )Rs 100 will be added in e-Wallet and user will receive email containing Rs 1100 e-COUPON on their indzola registered email id.
Process to get assured gift
- Member need to share this promotion to their family & friends and get 10 family and friends (or minumum 5groups) registered on indzola website.
- All family and friends must register using application or download mobile app and login into app.(any one condition must fulfill).
- After registering all the friends and family members you must send their email id's on firstname.lastname@example.org. we will verify the referal members and if found those in database then, we will send the random gift(selected by management team) to your address (mention in your account).
- To receive the gift, there must be a purchase made by any one of your referral.
- the user register from your referal should be verified user(he/she needs to verify his/her mobile number and email)
- You will receive your gift after 15 days of the product (purchased by your referral) delivery to any one of your referral.
- In case if any product will out of stock, you will receive any other product which is not in list or a product from same category(selected by management team)
Terms & Condition
- User need to ensure that the shared promotion is restricted to their close family and friends and not distributed to unknown person or groups
- Indzola reserves the right to call referred person and check the authentication of the referee , any forwarding to unknown person or number, the referred person might get bard the person from promotions
- If referred person is disappointed by referring from referred person then it’s referred person responsibility to own his / her action and make sure they have their approval and conses