WORK! WORK! WORK!
We all are very much occupied from Monday to Friday while continuously working at our desk with full dedication. Do not spare time for ourselves even when we are at home, What all we do after such a long tiring work is to eat and take rest during weekends, subsequently prepare ourselves for another upcoming Monday with all the tiring work grind again for rest of the week.
Who doesn’t want a break from routine? Who doesn’t want a long weekend to enjoy with family/friends? Who does not want to rejuvenate so to face the tiring and routine lifestyle again in office?
Everyone wants a break from hectic routine. Everyone wants to have fun and relaxation without being tensed about work, meeting deadlines and stressed out due to the pressure of meeting expectations.Pre Planning for Long Weekend Outing
But then again, while going for a long weekend, escaping from your daily routine comes with a price of planning and packing in advance.
Planning requires many things to be considered beforehand.What should I carry with me?What should I wear on the journey?What kind of dress should I pack
for the party, the dinner, and trip to explore the city?
There are many things, you have to plan to go for a long weekend outing.
Packing these kinds of stuff is not a difficult or tiring task; the difficult task is to decide.
It is to choose which garb to pack. Let us help you a little in this weary task.
Here are some ideas that you might wanna consider for attires to be packed.
“Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” Travelling is something which we all love. But even during travel, we have to clinch what clothes we want to wear
. As it is very much important for us to be comfortable even during travel. These are some of the garbs you might want to take a look to determine from.Dress by default
- You never want to dress up
like a bum or a hobo to go on a journey. You won’t want to overdo your look, but you won’t even want to look like someone who just woke up from the bed.Dress up comfortably
- - Dressing up comfortably is a must. You won’t want to wear your tight jeans for travelling
. Wearing some trousers, joggers who have some room in them are ideal to wear for a journey. Wearing fitting t-shirts or shirts
in which we feel tight is never comfortable to wear for an expedition. It would be best if you go with your loose tees
to wear for a trip. Use quality luggage
–Luggage is a vital
thing for your travel. You would always want a luggage
which would keep your clothing safe, keep you organized and at last your luggage should be able to take thumping here and there and still protect your gadgets. Luggage should be easy to carry and light in weight. Comfortable shoes
- Wearing comfortable shoes
is as crucial as wearing a comfortable attire. You can never expect to have a comfortable journey wearing your heels or wedges
or even your many straps boots. Wearing sports shoes & sneakers
is the best option to go with other than slippers/floaters. Both slippers and shoes
would be very comfortable for you to wear and remove whenever you wish without doing much work.Some travelling tips and tricks that’ll help you a lot -
- Pack less: Do you really need six pairs of heels, an iron and 6 jeans? Travelling with the least luggage should be your goal. Take less and you’ll travel faster and easier if travelling by flight then even cheaper.
- Learn a little: Learning a new language never hurts. So learn few words of the local language and have the courage to use them. Just a few words will go a long way; locals tend to warm to those who try communicating to them in their own tongue.
- Hoodie: Always pack a hoodie in your luggage. Hooded tops make excellent travel garments, just slip up your hood to retreat from the world of noise and light when you want to sleep.
- Bring your earplugs: If silence is golden, then ear plugs are worth their weight in platinum. For a long trip, invest in some good noise cancelling headphones. They are worth every penny to tune out a noisy road, snoring man or chattering people.
- Pack reading stuff: Always pack some stuff that you can read on your long journey, be it a paperback or Kindle. Kindle are made for long travels, no more carrying heavy paperbacks, increasing your luggage weight and have many books to read.
- Roll your clothes while packing rather than folding them.
- Carry Sun glasses & Sun Screens to take care of yourselves from intense sun beams
- Carry little extra cash: Always carry cash, while travelling. Not too much as it can get stolen and you’ll always have ATM to take out some cash. Carrying some cash is required as what if the ATM you go to stopped working or doesn’t have cash. So have some cash with you that you can use when necessary.
- Keep balm / Mosquito repellent: Balm not only soothes your sore muscles after a lot of travelling but also works as an insect repellent, mosquito repellent is other must have in the travel.
- Wake up early: Rise before sunrise, it’s a magical time for clicking photos due to soft diffused light. Have the best attractions to yourself while avoiding crowds.
- Don’t feel embarrassed: Even if you do something embarrassing, don’t feel embarrassed. Laugh at yourself with others. Don’t be afraid if things are screwed up. You will definitely look like a fool while travelling to new places. But it’s worth enjoying every moment.
- Take a lot of photos: Great photos are ultimate souvenirs. You meet those people once so capture with your camera in a form of photo.
- Back up: Keep a backup of your documents like passport, driver’s license, etc. backup your files and photos of your computer on an external hard drive and online with some storage in the cloud. You never know when your laptop, wallet or luggage might get stolen.
- Get lost: Write down the name of your hotel so you can catch a taxi back if needed, then just pick up a direction and start walking. Explore the place on your own. You’ll get to see how people live and work in different regions, the actual part of the town with your own eyes rather than other tourist or someone else’s eyes.
- Eat local food: Going to a new place and not eating their local food, that’s absurd. Go, eat and explore their taste and delicacies.
- Break out of your comfort zone: Go on a solo trip. Break out of your comfort zone, meet new people, interact with them, learn from them and make some lifetime memories.
Well, we need to really work well before we start our unforgettable journey ….
Have a wonderful time!!!